As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. QAUZUY GARDEN #ad
QAUZUY GARDEN 10 Dwarf Apple Seeds Malus domestica, Organic Apple Fruit Tree Seeds, Fruits Survival Gear Food Seeds, Miniature Gala Apple Tree #adQAUZUY GARDEN #ad
- Use. Dwarf gala apple is a very delicious fruit grown in 2-9 USDA. Gala is an apple cultivar with a sweet, fine textured, and aromatic, and in addition to being eaten raw and cooked are especially suitable for creating sauces.
Taking kids to grow this delicious fruit is not only fun but gives you the opportunity to teach them agriculture and science, too. Easy to grow.
Place seeds between two layers of damp paper towels or tissue in an airtight container. Never allow the paper towel to dry out or become waterlogged. Fun. Whether you have a green thumb or not, you can grow it successfully. Usda hardiness zone. Sow. Place the container in the refrigerator for at least two to three weeks – even up to a month or more.
2. MABES WAREHOUSE #ad
Malus domestica 'Gala' Tree Plant, 3 Cuttings, 10-12 inch Fruit Tree Scions Home Garden Planting by Hollybear, Gala Apple Fruit Tree #adMABES WAREHOUSE #ad
- Please don't be wondering why the Tree Plant have not germinated after short periods of time. Perfect for gardening - gala Apple Fruit Tree Tree Plant are recommended to sowing on Spring. Good quality tree plant - this listing is for 3 Cuttings of Gala Apple Fruit Tree - Malus domestica 'Gala'.
Customer notice - some tree plant can be somewhat difficult to germinate, much patience and time may be required. This is normal. Several time will be needed for some Tree Plant.
3. QAUZUY GARDEN #ad
QAUZUY GARDEN 20 Premium Pink Lady Fuji Gala Apple Seeds, Tasty & High Yield, Attract Pollinators, Non-GMO Heirloom Fruit Seeds to Plant Garden Outdoor #adQAUZUY GARDEN #ad
- Crisp and tangy-sweet, the Pink Lady is very good for eating raw or baking. Usda hardiness zone. Premium fruit seeds. 3–8. The apple tree has fragrant flowers and it attract bees, birds, and butterflies.
Sow. Place seeds between two layers of damp paper towels or tissue in an airtight container. Apple seeds need a period of chilling, before they begin to sprout, or stratification, so place the container in the refrigerator for at least two to three weeks – even up to a month or more.
They also work wonderfully well in applesauce or purreed soups. Attract pollinators. Edible. This package includes approximately 20 counts of premium No filler Non-GMO heirloom untreated bulk perennial apple seeds.
4. Generic #ad
Golden Yellow Apple Fruits, Apple Plant Live from 4 to 5 Ft Tall, Gala Apple Tree Live Plant #adGeneric #ad
- Gala apple tree live plant, apple plant Live From 4 To 5 Ft Tall, Golden Yellow Apple Fruits. This apple trees fruit medium sized with golden yellow and red orange fruits. Zones 5 to 7. The gala apple ripens late August through early September. Mature plant size 20 ft.
5. Generic #ad
Gala Apple Tree Live Plant, OR, WA, Golden Yellow Apple Fruits to Grow, Apple Plant Live from 4 to 5 Ft Height, No Ship to CA #adGeneric #ad
- The gala apple ripens late August through early September. This apple trees fruit medium sized with golden yellow and red orange fruits. No ship to ca, or, WA. Mature plant size 20 ft. Zones 5 to 7.
6. Pixies Gardens #ad
Pixies Gardens 5 Gallon Bare-Root Set of Two Plants Gala Apple Trees Fruit are Medium to Large in Size Golden Skin with Red Striping White Flesh Crisp Good Flavor and Ripens Mid-Season. #adPixies Gardens #ad
- The plants may be shipped semi bareroot with little amount of soil. It is very very very safe to ship plants bareroot in the winter.
7. Yunaksea #ad
Gala Apple Tree Live Plant Fruit 1Ft to 2Ft Tall Planting Ornaments Perennial Garden Simple to Grow Pots Gifts #adYunaksea #ad
- Gala apple tree live plant fruit 1ft to 2Ft Tall Planting Ornaments Perennial Garden Simple to Grow Pots Gifts.