As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Gaea's Blessing #ad
Snow Pea Seeds, Gaea's Blessing Seeds, Dwarf Sugar Grey, Non-GMO Seeds for Planting with Easy to Follow Instructions 94% Germination Rate Pack of 1 #adGaea's Blessing #ad
- We are committed to promoting sustainable growing methods, to ensure your satisfaction. Produces the earliest and most dwarf edible pods of all snow peas! Grows to 5 feet tall with attractive sweet pea-like flowers and clusters of flat, fleshy, curved, semi-pointed pods.
As adopters of the safe seed pledge, to do our best to ensure the wellness of the environment, we do not consciously buy or sell seeds that have been genetically modified.
Pisum sativum - non-GMO, Untreated, Open-Pollinated. Gaea’s blessing is based in austin, to protect the biodiversity of our planet, and above all, TX. The pods are light green and grow to about 3 inches.
2. SURVIVAL GARDEN SEEDS #ad
Packet with Instructions to Plant and Grow Delicious Snow Peas in Your Home Vegetable Garden, Non-GMO Heirloom Variety, Survival Garden Seeds -Oregon Sugar Pod II Pea Seed for Planting #adSURVIVAL GARDEN SEEDS #ad
- Food security for your family - plant now or store for future growing seasons. Quality seeds - safe, naturally grown in the usa, non-hybrid non-GMO heirloom seeds proudly cultivated in the USA for your family to plant and grow for years to come.
Will remain viable for years if stored in a cool dry location. They are flat and delicious raw or cooked. Open-pollinated, and selected to ensure the best germination rates.
Easy to grow - seeds are packed in a beautiful paper packet with instructions for successful growing and germination in your own home garden. Getting started is simple for both beginner and experienced gardeners.
Productive vines - short 28" vines are reliably productive and low maintenance for simple growing. Use a trellis for easy harvesting and enjoy this late summer variety. Each packet has instructions for saving seeds so you can perpetuate your harvest and share with others. Amazing snow pea - oregon sugar pod iI are snow pea pods that reach 4" long.
3. Ohio Heirloom Seeds #ad
Swiss Giant Snow Pea Seeds- 20+ Seeds by Ohio Heirloom Seeds #adOhio Heirloom Seeds #ad
- Known as "schweizer Riesen" in Europe, this old Swiss variety is highly productive. Pea pods remain sweet and tasty throughout the growing season. Vines grow to 6' and should be placed on a trellis.
Pink and purple flowers make for a colorful addition to your vegetable garden. 85% germination. This is the only variety of snow pea that i grow due to the fact that it is the best variety available. Grown in 2022 for the 2023 season.
4. Mountain Valley Seed Company #ad
Mammoth Melting Sugar Pod Snow Pea Garden Seeds, 1 Lbs ~1,800 Seeds, Non-GMO, Heirloom Vegetable Gardening & Microgreens Seeds #adMountain Valley Seed Company #ad
- Mountain valley seed Company Brand - Premium Quality Seeds. Seeds for: vegetable Gardening & Microgreens. Pea seeds - snow - mammoth melting sugar Pod - 1 Lb ~1, 800 Seeds - Pisum sativum.
Non-gmo - heirloom - open Pollinated - High Germination Rate. Days to full maturity: 68 -- annual -- usdA Hardiness Zone: Annual Crop, Not Intended To Overwinter.
5. Burpee #ad
Burpee Sugar Snap Pea Seeds 300 seeds #adBurpee #ad
- Sow outdoors in early spring after the average last frost date and harvest in 70 days. Each packet contains 300 seeds. Plant height is 48". Sunlight exposure = full-sun.
Annual for all growing zones from 1-11. No gmos, ever. Get your seeds off to a great start with a Burpee Seed Starting Kit. Plant spread is 8". Burpee, the gardener’s best friend since 1876.
Yields 3" pods. Beautiful plants and everything else you need to grow the garden of your dreams from America’s most trusted seed company. Find over 1000 burpee vegetable, herb, and flower seeds on Amazon. Delicious, fleshy, 3" Round pods are great to eat whole when fully grown. The original snap pea; an all-american selections winner.
|Model||Sugar Snap Pea Seeds|
6. HipGirl #ad
Snow Pea Seeds for Planting Vegetables and Fruits.Non GMO Heirloom Seeds for Planting Home Garden Aerogarden.for Snow Pea Snap Pea Pods,Pea Shoots-15g Dwarf Grey Sugar Pea,85ct #adHipGirl #ad
- Germination temperature: as low as 45°F, but sprout more quickly between 60–75°F. We also carry warm weather vegetable seeds like cherry tomato seeds, shiso seeds, pepper seeds, mint seeds, bitter melon seeds, winter melon seeds, luffa seeds, zucchini seeds, pole bean seeds, squash seeds, eggplants seeds and Chinese cucumber seeds.
Test date: 07/22. Direct sow in early spring as soon as the ground has drained and can be worked. Then transplant outdoors. We also carry warm weather veggie seeds and herb seeds like beefsteak tomato seeds for planting, cilantro seeds, kale seeds for planting, eggplant seeds, cucumber seeds and shiso seeds for planting.
Hand packed by amy's Store LLC in the United States of America. Germination rate: 99%. Seeds for planting vegetables and fruits.
Do not thin. It can also be stared indoors with peat pellets, seed starter soil or seed starting mix. In early spring as soon as the soil can be worked, 1/2-1" deep. Or use crop supports such as a trellis net or chicken wire to keep vines upright, sow 1 1/2-2" apart in rows 18" apart, easy to pick and off the ground. This varieties is under 3' tall so it can be sown without support in rows 12-18" apart. Normal row spacing is 4-6' for trellised peas.
7. Isla's garden seeds #ad
50+ Heirloom Seeds Per Packet, Botanical Name: Pisum sativum, Great Home Garden Gift, Non GMO Seeds, Isla's Garden Seeds, Oregon Sugar Pod II Snow Pea Seeds for Planting #adIsla's garden seeds #ad
- The oregon sugar pod ii is a snap pea that grows up to 30 inches tall and produces large pods up to 5 inches long by 1 inch wide! Seeds are great for Planting in Garden or for storing in a seed safe for emergency.
Latin name: pisum sativum Type: Open Pollinated, Cool Season|Warm Season. Produces 3-4" shelling pods. 24-36" height. 2-4" spacing. Please take photos of your plants and upload them in a review! - Isla's Garden. 63 days. Hardiness zones: 3, 7, 4, 9, 6, 8, 5, 10, 11, 12. Annual.
8. Isla's garden seeds #ad
50+ Heirloom Seeds Per Packet, Great Home Garden Gift, Mammoth Melting Sugar Snow Pea Seeds for Planting, Non GMO Seeds, Botanical Name: Pisum sativum, Isla's Garden Seeds #adIsla's garden seeds #ad
- 24-36" height. Needs support. 2-4" spacing. Mammoth melting sugar peas: 68 days. 68 days. Seeds are great for Planting in Garden or for storing in a seed safe for emergency. Annual. Latin name: pisum sativum Type: Open Pollinated, Cool Season|Warm Season.
Vines are 4 1/2 feet tall, succulent, bearing continuous yields of thick, 4 to 5 inch pods. Produces 4-5" pods. Please take photos of your plants and upload them in a review! - Isla's Garden 🪴. Hardiness zones: 3, 8, 9, 10, 11, 7, 6, 5, 4, 12.
9. COUNTRY CREEK ACRES GROWING IS IN OUR ROOTS #ad
Finest Tasting, Most Vigorous Snow peas. Use Them for Colorful Tasty stir-Fry Recipes or eat raw., Non-GMO, Country Creek LLC, Oregon Snow Pea Seeds- 50 Count Seed Pack #adCOUNTRY CREEK ACRES GROWING IS IN OUR ROOTS #ad
- This variety is a home garden favorite that offers a great flavored pod if eaten while young. Sweet peas inside big, sweet pods combine for a delicious flavor treat. The oregon giant Pea plant has excellent yield potential.
10. Isla's garden seeds #ad
Botanical Name: Pisum sativum, Isla's Garden Seeds, Great Home Garden Gift, Non GMO Seeds, Oregon Giant Snow Pea Seeds for Planting, 25+ Heirloom Seeds Per Packet #adIsla's garden seeds #ad
- The oregon giant snow pea produce plants that yield long, large, thick, 5-6" sweet flavored pods. Very hearty plant and tolerates most issues that come along with growing peas.
The peas are going to be the most tender at a young age and will keep their tenderness even at the most mature stage. The oregon giant is popular, easy to grow and a good candidate for late sowing and summer/fall harvest.
Type: annual - sun: full - planting depth: 1” - spacing: 6-8” - water: Moderate - Days to Maturity/Bloom: 60-70 days - Height: 30”. Zones: 3-12. Sow as late as July, and enjoy a second fall crop. Very delicious! Plants will grow roughly 4 feet high. Please take photos of your plants and upload them in a review! - Isla's Garden.